We’re excited to share that as a result of recent easing of COVID restrictions, the clubrooms at Waverley Hockey Club are now able to be used by subject to density restrictions. A maximum of 70 persons practicing social distancing may occupy the main internal bar/canteen area with no more than 3 people using each toilet zone. The change-room areas are still limited to 10 persons per change-room and hence we will be erecting outdoor marques to facilitate full teams as the season commences.
However as we move into winter its critical to ensure that we don’t become complacent with respect to our COVID practices – please ensure that you:
- Sign in upon entry to the grounds;
- Use the hand sanitiser provided;
- Adhere to density requirements in internal areas;
- Maintain safe social distances;
- Do not visit the club if you feel any COVID symptoms.