Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

If a player/parent has any complaint or concerns it should be escalated as follows:

  • To the relevant age group coordinator, who in the first instance will attempt to gain resolution with the coach and team manager for the respective team(s)
  • In the event that it is not resolved the player/parent should put their concern in writing and forward to the Junior Unit Age Group Co-ordinator (see web site for current contact details).
  • The matter will then be referred to the Junior Unit Grievance Committee for resolution.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.