Waverley Hockey Club 2022 season registration is now open!
We ask all players to sign up as soon as possible to enable us to finalise team entries.
All the information you need to know about 2022 registration can be found on our Registration page.
Key points to note:
Hockey Victoria membership
- All players are required to purchase Hockey Victoria membership as well as a Waverley Hockey Club Hockey Victoria membership; 18 years and under: $83 and over 18 years: $110
- All senior players (except juniors also playing seniors) will also be required to pay a volunteer levy of $100 which will be credited to the member if they undertake a minimum level of volunteering to support the Club. Find out more in this article on the 2022 Volunteer Levy which detail all the activities which qualify and the process for claiming a refund of the levy.
Fee payment policy
- Fees must be paid in line with the Waverley Hockey Club fee policy, the full policy can be found here
- Any player with fees outstanding from any period since 1 January 2018 will not be eligible for selection in any competition until full payment has been made, or a payment plan has been agreed
- Premier League and Premier League Reserves squad members must pay at least $250 of their fees by 28 February 2022
- All players must have paid their fees in full (or be paid via a payment plan) by Round 4
Request for progressive payment (payment plan)
- If you wish to pay via a payment plan this must be set up as soon as possible. Please email the Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org request
How to register
- Step by step process is outlined here https://waverleyhc.org.au/registration/