The Women’s section of the club is seeking applications for the role of Premier League Reserves Coach.
The Women’s unit is entering an exciting period with a young and talented Premier League Squad looking to continue building on the foundations built during season 2015. We are looking for a coach who is keen to contribute to the ongoing development of this group working closely with the Women’s Premier League Coaches (Rebecca Thompson and Renee Kuyck) and the club’s Director of Coaching, Travis Brooks.
Roles and Responsiblities
The primary responsibility or the PLR Coach will be to train and coach the team for the duration of the season.
The PLR Coach must be available to attend:
- Tuesday and Thursday Training Sessions
- Weekend match fixture
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven hockey coaching experience at a similar or higher level
- Relevant coaching qualifications (preferred but not required)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
Negotiable. Based on Experience
How to Apply?
Please forward your Coaching CV to email@example.com
22nd January 2016