The Waverley Hockey Club is seeking applications for the following roles:
- Women’s Premier League Coach
- Women’s Premier League Reserves Coach
- Men’s Premier League Assistant Coach
Our Premier League Squads are entering an exciting period with young and talented squads looking to continue building on the foundations built during season 2016. We are looking for coaches who are keen to contribute to the ongoing development of these groups in the next step of their journeys.
Roles and Responsiblities
The primary responsibility or the Coaches will be to train and coach the team for the duration of the season and must be available to attend:
- Tuesday and Thursday Training Sessions
- Weekend match fixture
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven hockey coaching experience at a similar or higher level
- Relevant coaching qualifications (preferred but not essential)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
Negotiable. Based on Experience
How to Apply?
Please forward your Coaching CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is with great pleasure that we are proud to announce that Scott Partners Chartered Accountants and Advisors have renewed their partnership with the Waverley Hockey Club.
Scott Partners have a long history of supporting the club and we are truly excited with their continued support. We ask that all the club members and their family consider using the specialist services of Scott Partners and all our sponsors for their personal or business needs.